Saturday, September 13, 2008

Creek's 3......Yikes!


Alright my sister's have finally talked me into it......I joined the blog family! Today is Creek's Birthday and we had a blast! I made this cake......I know I am amazing! Bit taught me all I know about cakes....... and life and dressing "cool". She is the prettiest of all my sisters. Thanks Bit I wish you lived in Utah still! So anyway, Creek loved opening presents of course.....He also loves getting stuff in the mail! Thanks to everyone for your calls. Happy Birthday Creek we love you!

3 comments:

Sitterud Family said...

Hey good job!! that looks great, I am so glad you finally have a blog! You always were a little slow on the cool things to do. Thanks for the compliment. Alot of people say that:)

stormee said...

Hey fellow new blogger!! Yours is already wayy better than mine!! Anyway, Creek's cake is soo cute, I'm impressed!! Miss you and take care!! Happy Birthday Creek!

Sitterud Family said...

Stormee what the crap you comment on Brydi's and not mine.....rude! Just kidding.....I have a comfession to make everyone (bandi and Brooke) I started Brydi's blog and wrote the post.....I mean really you think she is going to say I am the prettiest out loud?