Monday, October 20, 2008

Moose What???



There is a term that we use in our family that not a lot of you may understand. So, I would like to use this post to explain just exactly what "Moose Knuckles" really means.
I'm sure you have all seen the person, ( I forgot to mention that only guys can have Moose Knuckles), that wears their pants up a little to high!! Come on, don't act like you have never noticed. Well when that happens, a little to much of their "personals" end up showing and the result is the dreaded "Moose Knucks". Ok, so that is it, that is what our family has penned as "Moose Knuckles." I'm sorry if that is a little to graphic for some of you, but I am doing this post mostly for my kids. Mainly my boys, because they are notorious for having "Moosies". A couple of weeks ago we were over to my mom and dads, and the kids were dressing up in different Halloween costumes. Well Creek wanted to be the "Hulk" costume, which happen to be a couple years old. This making the costume little to small, the result......"Moose Knuckles!!!!! In this case, Brink called them "Mini Moose."
Whats funny is that the ones with the Moose Knuckles probably never know they have them, it's the rest of us that has to deal with them...

10 comments:

Sitterud Family said...

Oh the good ol' Moosies! That was such a funny post! Brink is so dang funny. Mini Moose that is a good one. That might just need to be Creeks nick name because he does try to pull off the knuckles alot!
Hey see you in a couple!

Petersen Kids said...

Yep, I know a couple people who are also famous for "moosies." I didn't know that Creek was, I guess I'll have to notice next time! Good one on Mini Moose, you can always count on Brink to come up with funny names for our kids!

Bandi Olsen said...

What about DBJ..David Bellamy Jr.? I think that one of the Bells have the worst Moosies ever, and I'm sure he had to start somewhere. Creek is the only person I've ever know who can actually make moose knuckles cool!

Allen Family said...

Ok, this post was totally hillair! Brydi, I do kinda roll at you. And your kids are so dang cute. Thanks for the new terminology. I've needed that word before and been left scrambling with something feminine like, 'camel toe' or basic like, 'front snuggy'...moose knuckles is definitely my new replacement...it's solid. I love it. --Jes

griffin gossip said...

You guys make me laugh for some of the things you bring up!!! Not that I hear it at my house alot, but its nice to have people no the lingo! Thanks for the laugh today! karen

Jeni said...

That was so funny! Being a mom of three boys myself, I have had many experiences and like Jessi, have never been able to think of the appropriate term! I might have to steal that one! Love it! =) Your kids are seriously darling. It is sad our kids don't know each other very well. Keep posting.... it's fun to stay caught up on your cute fam!

stormee said...

That is hilarious! I think Gar introduced me the term quickly after we started dating! Creeker looks so stinkin cute! Miss ya, hope to see ya soon!

magleby4 said...

O.k. its probaly been since I lived in Huntington since I have heard that phrase. And its still just as funny today. It was good to see your blog, I love to see people I have wanted to know about for a long time. Im glad to see your doing awesome. Your family looks like so much fun.

Micah

The Barton's said...

I am gagging right now! We use that term too. must be an emery county thing. LOL

Kori said...

Hey Brydi and Jacob- I loved learning about your family. Looks like all is well come visit our blog sometime... Nothing is greater than family and old friends!!