Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Man Tag....



My Man Tag......I know this tag went around awhile ago!
What is your husbands name? Jacob Lance Sharp
How long have you guys been married? just about 7 years
How long did you date? 11 months
How old is he? 30
Who eats more sweets? me, but he has more cavities. (I know that was not part of the question.)
Who said I love you first? he did, I remember his heart was just about to beat right out of his chest. It was too cute!
Who is taller? he is.
Who can sing the best? tie, I'm just braver.
Who is smarter? Hi!! he is an engineer, I'm a beautician... Need I say more.
Who does the laundry? me
Who pays the bills? me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?he does
Who mows the lawn? I used to until we put in our back lawn, it's a little to much without a self-propelled mower.
Who cooks dinner? mostly me, unless I have hair appointments.
Who drives? he does. (although I don't know why I still have him drive, the Sharps are not known for their good driving.)
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? usually him.
Who kissed who first? he moved in for the kiss first, and needless to say I did not turn my head.
Who asked who out first?he asked me out.
Who wears the pants? we each take a leg.

9 comments:

Sitterud Family said...

Hey did you guys kiss the same night me and Thomas? I'm glad that 'Who has more cavities' wasn't a question. No you really don't need to say more about you being a beautician!!!!

Petersen Kids said...

Good one on the beautician comment. That was cute, I'm proud of you for finally doing another post! Love Ya!

griffin gossip said...

I love the comment on you each take a leg. That is so cute. Such partners you are. I Have to agree with your sisters, I am glad you have another post. Seriously, I no there is other things then to blog and look at blogs but I am a loser.... cute post Brydi

stormee said...

FINALLY- I can't even remember for sure, but I think I tagged you last year sometime! J/K. You are too cute! Love the each take a leg part. Miss ya! Cute background.

Justi said...

Hey cute girl! The blog is darling. The pics of you and the kids are darling. Hope you're doing well. (Justi)

Amber Staub said...

Brydi,
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. I found your blog through Korie's, who is on my sister Natalie's blog. Anyway, you have an adorable family! It was great catching up with you.
Amber Stream

Amber Staub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Miss Lexi said...

Good job. I have been too lazy to post about me and Josh. You did a great job. Keep it up. Blogging can be such a time suck, but it is great to go back and read it later on.

Tammy said...

That last comment was by me, I was accidentally logged in on Lexi's account.